Monday, March 16, 2009

Catering Coordinator or Defense Agaist the Dark Arts Professor?

Last week I got a call from the Catering Coordinator at the Three Village Inn, following up on a detail or the wedding. I don't call her back straight away, but instead decide to e-mail the Catering and Sales Manager (the guy we met with back in February) to follow up on some other stuff. When Karen (the coordinator) calls me back, she tells me that John (the manager) is no longer with the Three Village Inn. What the freak-a-zoids is going on here? She said that he quit because the commute was worse than he thought it was going to be, especially as a single father. John, you really should of thought about that before you charmed your way into our hearts! So like most people in a room of the parties that Arthur and I attend, the two people we trusted to do our wedding right have vacated the premises.

It is a little frustrating, but ultimately, I think everything will be fine. Karen will now run the show and she seems perfectly capable.

In other wedding news. . . my dress is in! Yeah! Made an appointment to view it in a couple of Tuesdays from now. Problem with that is, that none of my friends can really go with me. Seems somewhat sad to go and put your dress back on by yourself. I'm going to attempt to drag my mother from the 'burbs to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment