Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Five Worst DJs or Please Don't Play That Funky Music.

So, I am out and about trying to find that perfect wedding DJ. I don't have many ideas of what I am looking for, but I know without a shadow of a doubt what I don't want. Thus, I give you the five worst DJ's that could do our wedding:

DJ Slow Jamz - Um, one, I don't like slow jams. Two, I don't like people who replace an s with the letter z. This goes for DJ Mad Skillz, DJ Zomething Zmoking, and DJ Natural Zelection

DJ Nothin' But Chicken Dance - The very thing I don't want at my wedding. Also, goes for DJ Let's Macarena All Night, and DJ Electric Slide 4 You

DJ Is That Mole Cancerouz - I don't know how I feel about this one. First, there's that stupid s to z thing again. But then Is is spelled Is and not Iz, so there is a lack of consistency. Oh, and the cancer thing. Could be awkward.

DJ Not a Cheesy Wedding DJ - I'm thinking the name is ironic and he (or she) actually is (or iz). Also goes for DJ Rock, DJ I Rock, and DJ I Rock and I'm Not a Cheesy Wedding DJ.

DJ QTZSA - Not a big fan of DJ's who derive their name from a bad scrabble rack.

So, there you go. If you know of a DJ and they don't fall into this category, then please let us know.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I will love it all. You should also know, however, that I'll be requesting an expletive-laden version of Total Eclipse of the Heart. Make sure to tell your final selection.

    ReplyDelete