Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh, Chrissy! How could you have forsaken us?

Wedding news!


I had a voice mail message today from John (or Frank or something else...I want it to be one of those, but I don't actually remember the name) at the Three Village Inn. The message said that Chrissy, our catering manager and one of the reasons we booked that particular venue, has "moved on." He rang to introduce himself and set up a meeting. It was a very nice, thoughtful phone call.

And yet....How could she? Was it something we said? I told Arthur not to make the midget joke. They are called little people, Mr. politically incorrect. Why do I feel betrayed by Chrissy? It is like dating someone for six months only to find out by their best friend during 6th period lunch that they are with someone else! Did our time together mean nothing to her? I feel used. Cheap and used. And a little dirty.







Think we might be able to swing a discount?





P.S.
Sorry the Bachelor re-cap is so slow in coming. Never fear. I have not succumbed to the taunts of Anonymous. Suck it, anonymous. I just haven't gotten to watch it all the way through yet!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about Chrissy! The place looks so lovely, though-surely John/Frank will do an excellent job. I feared that you had abandoned the recap this week due to the intensely awkward nature of the episode-I am glad to hear I'll be able to read it soon! I love you, Frank.

    ReplyDelete